4. Notification of Errors. In the event you become aware of any error, deficiency or other malfunction of the APIs or Receptiviti Content (each, an “Error”), you will provide all pertinent details regarding the nature of the Error via email to email@example.com and you will provide any further information requested by Receptiviti in connection with the foregoing. Upon receipt of your notice, Receptiviti will use commercially reasonable efforts to confirm the cause of the Error, and to correct such Error in a timely manner, provided that: (i) you provide all requested assistance in identifying the cause of, and assisting Receptiviti in correcting, such Error; (ii) such Error can be reproduced by Receptiviti and is not caused by the hardware, software, communications systems or other technology of you or any third party; and (iii) in no event does Receptiviti guarantee that an Error can be corrected or that it will be corrected within a specific time frame.
5. Product Modifications. In the event you provide Receptiviti with any feedback or suggestions that result in any improvements, modifications or enhancements to the APIs (collectively, “Product Modifications”), you hereby irrevocably assign to Receptiviti, exclusively, throughout the world, and in perpetuity, all right, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to such Product Modifications, and you hereby waive any and all moral rights in such Product Modifications. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event does Receptiviti guarantee that your suggestions, modifications or corrections to errors you identify will be included in any future version of the APIs.
6. Proprietary Rights; Updates. The APIs and Receptiviti Content are protected by copyright and other laws and are owned solely and exclusively by Receptiviti and its suppliers. You agree to hold the APIs in confidence and to take all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized disclosure. You acknowledge that Receptiviti may update or modify the APIs from time to time, and at its sole discretion. You are required to implement and use the most current version of the APIs and to make any changes to your systems that are required as a result of such update, at your sole cost and expense. Updates may adversely affect the manner in which your systems access or communicate with the APIs or display Receptiviti Content. Your continued access or use of the APIs and the Receptiviti Content following an update or modification will constitute binding acceptance of the update.
9. Warranty Disclaimer. THE APIS, RECEPTIVITI CONTENT AND ANY RELATED SUPPORT, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS PROVIDED TO YOU BY RECEPTIVITI ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. RECEPTIVITI DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE APIS, RECEPTIVITI CONTENT OR ANY RELATED SUPPORT, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
14. US Government Entities. The APIs and Receptiviti Content were developed solely at private expense and are commercial computer software and related documentation within the meaning of the applicable U.S. Federal Acquisition Regulation and agency supplements thereto.